Whats new in New tmib video downloader 3.5
- Added progress bar in Task bar
- Added overlay icons in Task bar
- Now you can search from downloader
- Now you can drag video from browsers (like chrome and Firefox) on form to download video
- Now you have the option to delete or not delete video after canceling
- And many other minor fixes and changes
Tmib Video Download is a Smaller and Faster Video Downloader by Tmib
Tmib Video Downloader allows you to save YouTube videos as various audio and video files. There are no fancy options within this application. With no installation process Tmib Video Downloader is an easy means of ripping high quality YouTube content.
Upon opening Tmib Video Downloader you will need to paste a YouTube video link; other streaming video sites such as Vimeo will not work. You can select if you want the video or audio to play automatically after downloading. Now all that is left is to select
if you want to download as a video or audio file.
A “Save As” window will open allowing you to pick a save destination and file. For video this includes standard formats such as MP4, FLV, and 3GP. The audio file types are limited to AAC and MP3. Downloads are quick and can be canceled at any time.
The quality and resolution of saved files is equal to YouTube at default settings.
Tmib Video Downloader is a great application to quickly snag content from YouTube.
How to download
The interface Video Downloader is small. One peculiarity is that it does not have the buttons to minimize, maximize and close as they are popularly known. What you see are two colored buttons at the top of the screen, a blue, which minimizes the
window, and a red, that closes.
1) You can search the video or can add video URL directly in the text box...
To search just enter keyword in text box and press enter...
2) Your default browser will open after searching a video... Just drag the video you want in the form of tmib video downloader any where... And video will automatically start downloading...
3) you can change video name, format and resolution by "Save file type".
4) Wait till the download completes...
5) When a download is complete, the video or audio file is opened automatically in your media player.